The PATH Winter Emergency Shelter is open to the homeless between November 1 through April 30 each year. The Shelter location rotates among local churches in Red Bluff. For Shelter dates/location details, please review the following schedule:
PATH WINTER SHELTER ROTATION SCHEDULE 2019-2020
Shelter Hours: 5p.m. to 8a.m. 7 days a week
Shelter Phone: 530-736-8441
- LAUNDRY is available at the Belle Mill Shopping Center Laundry mat across from food max Weds.at 2pm
- SHOWERS are available at the Presbyterian Church Location at 838 Jefferson St. Wed, Thurs, & Fri @ 1pm. Students & Children Showers Tues. thru Fri. 9-12 & 1-4. (Any time the church is open)
- The Shelter only serves dinner to those spending the night.
- NO EARLY ARRIVALS, PLEASE!
- THERE WILL BE NO ADMITTANCE TO PERSONS SUSPECTED OF BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS.
- SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED.
The song, "Old Gene," is a true story written by Pam Klein. It is about a homeless man she used to feed in the park in Red Bluff, CA. The homeless shelter was closed one summer and Gene had no place to go so he died in the park.